Monday, September 19, 2011

Creepers Just Want Somebody to Love

Oh seed generator, you are so random.
Okay, so last time I died from a fall, and before that drowning. This time I want to die a manly death, at the hands of another creature locked in the throes of combat!

That didn't come out right. But it illustrated the point, TODAY SHALL BE ONE OF ADVENTURE!
Adventure!
Well, this time I want to be a bit more eco friendly, considering last time I just cut down an entire forest for no good reason, so I will pick and choose my tree sacrifices.

Hey, you know what sounds good? Stone. Building my house out of stone sounds good.

Let's do that.
Tonight, you.
Okay, with 5 wood I have enough planks for a workbench, 8 sticks, and a handful of tools. Let's go find a place to set down!
Well, this is nice.
Diggy, diggy hole.
So, I dug a hole. How creative. And then I hit coal. That was easy.

Then I opened up the roof a little, just to add some light, spruce up the place, make it look nice.

Oh, is that a PIG I see?
Oh, YOU want some of this?
POW! Ha-ha!
Exploring time!

That means it's time to sing the exploring song! Do you know the exploring song?

YOU DON'T?

Well, it goes like this.

A-hem.

Richard Nixon (To the tune of the Spongebob Squarepants themesong)
Are ye ready, congressman?
(Aye-Aye, Speaker!)
I caaan't HEAR you!
(AYE-AYE, SPEAKER!)
OOOOOOOOOH
Who lives in a White House in Washington D.C.?
RICHARD NIXON!
Corrupt and balding and evil is he!
RICHARD NIXON!
If scandals with 'Gates be something ye wish.
RICHARD NIXON!
Then right wing politics be good on your dish!
READY? RICHARD NIXON! RICHARD NIXON! RICHARD NIXON!
RICHAAAARD NIXOOOOOOOON!
HA HA HA HA HA!

Now, I can hear you now. What did that song have to do with adventuring?

The answer is that Richard Nixon wanted to be a professional rapper, but they hadn't invented rapping when he was a kid so he became the president instead.

ONWARDS
Man I wish I had found this earlier.
So, after digging a hole to get stone, I walk about 40 blocks east and I find a perfectly serviceable stone wall.

Blah.

I do so love it when something like this happens. However, thankfully this looks like a great place for a house! Made of stone!
Aw, night time, already?
Okay, I have a house, I have a weapon, I need food.

So, off I go, into the cold, dark night, not knowing, that tonight, might be MY LAST NIGHT ON EARTH!!!

*Cue dramatic soundtrack*


So after killing some pigs, I am feeling pretty good about myself. Real good. Yah, yah!

I've got 2 shots of pink courage on me and a sword that wants to makes some friends!

Let's get dangerous.
The FIRST victims of the night!
I found some creepers, let's go say HI.
THAT WAS A PRACTICE RUN, I'M FINE.
Okay, so, that didn't work as well as I had plann- ZOMBIE.
Ha, your experience is delicious.
Oh, you want some of this too? Yah, other creeper, you saw what I did to the other one, let's dance! COME AT ME, BRO!


OH GOD OW.

Okay, I'm still alive, I can make it back home. Everything is made of pain and sadness, and tears, but if I make it home, I'll be fine.

There's more of them.
Why is it always zombie people? Why not zombie zucchinis? Or zombie terracotta furnishings?
Okay, I dealt with them and I'm fine, I just have to get back to my houssssssssss-

Why am I hissing?
Oh.
Dead. I was so distraught I didn't even get a picture of the respawn screen, but you can clearly see my 0 hearts up there.

Oh well.

You know the drill.

Next time: In a world, of a million possibilities. One man. WILL RULE.

Buh-bye!

1 comment:

  1. On a related note: Jesus Christ fits rather nicely into the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse song. :)

    ReplyDelete