Monday, September 5, 2011

An Introduction

Minecraft Manly Mode is an experiment to chronicle my adventures thru a game I love on the hardest difficulty.  I very rarely play games on the hardest difficulty because I simply do not have the time to complete them with the added restarts from deaths, so this will be a rather new experience to me. 
For reference; I have a beta account, am running the Yogbox 1.1, and have the following mods enabled from it:

            * All Core Mods
            * Mo' Health
            * Milleniare
            * Mo' Creatures
            * Elemental Creepers
            * Mystic Ores & Mystic Ruins
            * Single Player RPG
            * Inventory Tweaks
            * Seasons
            * Baby Animals

I use the Yogbox Painterly default texture for consistency, but you will also occasionally see Glimmar's Steampunk Texture pack if I'm highlighting a non-box save.  I run Maximized graphics aside from that.



In accordance with Glimmar's wishes, all posts featuring his work cannot be used for commercial purposes.

No comments:

Post a Comment